Location: Warminster, PA
- Travel Capacity11" Swing / 18" Dist Btw Centers / 6" Cross Slide
Terms and Conditions
- 1 - CONDITIONS OF SALE: All quotations are subject to prior sale and are exclusive of any government sales tax.
- 2 - NON-CANCELLATION: Orders are not subject to cancellation except with our written consent. All transactions shall be firm commitments, and any contrary clause contained on customer's Purchase Order shall be null and void.
- 3 - PRICES: Unless otherwise specified, prices are F.O.B. Origin Boxing or crating or skidding are extra.
- 4 - TERMS: Balance prior to shipping unless otherwise arranged. We accept PayPal, checks and money orders, Visa, Master Card, and bank wire transfers.
- 5 - GUARANTEE: This machine is being sold "AS IS" "WHERE IS". Northeast Precision Machinery Inc. shall not be responsible for any damage done by truckers, riggers, or other parties. Machine damaged in shipping are not covered under the return privilege.
- 6 - WARRANTY: Seller makes no warranties of any kind whatever, expressed, or implied. All specifications and descriptions of said goods are approximate, not binding and meant only as a guide. It is the Buyer's responsibility to inspect the goods and ascertain if the specifications,description and condition of the goods conform with the Buyer's requirement.
- 7 - MACHINE USE AND SAFETY: Buyer acknowledges that the goods described herein are pre-owned used goods which were neither designed or manufactured by the Seller, nor has the Seller knowledge of, or control over, the prior use or misuse of said goods: nor does the Seller have knowledge or control over the application of these goods by the Buyer. It is the Buyer's (user's), responsibility to provide proper safety devices, equipment and instructions for any particular use, and to take all necessary steps to conform to all Federal, State or Local Government Safety Standards and including OSHA.
- 8 - INDEMNIFICATION: User agrees to indemnity and hold harmless Seller of and from any and all claims or liabilities from accidents involving these machines caused by failure of user his employees or agents to follow instructions warnings or recommendations available from the original manufacturer. Or by failure of user to comply with Federal State and Local laws applicable to such equipment including the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970.
We're happy to answer any questions you have about this machine.
Get In Touch!